This is the third show in a row that was taped and available on-demand, rather than live, therefore the matches are uploaded to njpwworld separately. Neither of these matches have commentary and are mostly hard-cam footage.
- Shingo and BUSHI are joined by Tetsuya Naito in his white suit and they bump fists before the match. BUSHI starts the match with Soberano. Soberano seems to get the better of BUSHI but when BUSHI rolls out of the ring , Soberano tags in Volador, who wants Shingo. The luchadors double team Shingo until they all brawl at ringside. Back in the ring, BUSHI and Soberano are legal. Soberano and BUSHI wrestle to a double down and Volador tags in, Shingo tries to interfere but is taken out with a missile dropkick from Soberano. With BUSHI and Shingo on the floor, Soberano and Volador both hit dives. Volador and BUSHI get back in the ring at a count of nineteen, and Volador tags Soberano. Shingo calls for BUSHI and they hit Soberano with a double team move that was a spinebuster from Shingo with a lung blower from BUSHI, but Soberano kicked out. Moments later, BUSHI and Volador fought to the outside as Shingo hit Soberano with his running clothesline and Last of the Dragons on Soberano for the win. LIJ, BUSHI, Shingo and Naito celebrated in the ring after. Winners: Los Ingobernables De Japon, BUSHI and Shingo Takagi.
- YOH and Tiger Mask start the match with some chain wrestling, which Tiger Mask seems to get the upper hand early. YOH tags in SHO and Tiger Mask tags in Liger. Liger and SHO do some power spots with shoulder tackles until YOH tags in and they double team Liger. Moments later, Tiger Mask is in the ring to double team YOH and Liger does his classic surfboard move to YOH. Tiger Mask and Liger got the heat on YOH and when SHO got the tag he ran wild on Tiger Mask and Liger. SHO and YOH double teamed Tiger Mask until he made a comeback an hit YOH with a Tiger-driver, then made the tag. Tiger Mask hit a tiger suplex on YOH from the top rope and Liger hit a Liger-bomb for a very believable near fall. About a minute later, YOH reversed Liger into a roll up with a bridge for the win. Winners: Roppongi 3K, SHO and YOH.
The points standings so far in this tournament
- LIJ, Shingo Takagi & BUSHI – 6 Points
- Bullet Club, Taiji Ishimori & Robbie Eagles – 4 Points
- Roppongi 3K, SHO & YOH – 4 Points
- Jyushin Thunder Liger & Tiger Mask – 4 Points
- Suzuki-gun, El Desperado & Kanemaru – 2 Points
- Volador Jr & Soberano Jr – 2 Points
- Taguchi Japan, ACH & Taguchi – 2 Points
- Chris Sabin & KUSHIDA – 2 Points
HINT: NJPW charges at the end(last calendar day) of the month, like most Japanese subscription services, so your best time to subscribe is early in the month. NJPW World is ¥999 per month which is less than the WWE Network and about the same price as Netflix.